Hampstead, NC US 28443
Race, Run, Walk or just come out and participate at the 2nd Annual Hampstead 4 mile evening road race! The Race will start and finish at AXIS Fitness in Hampstead and explore the Salters Haven and Majestic Oaks Neighborhood and back. This is a wicked fast 4 mile course and will have some fun festivities and great awards after the event! Come out and have some fun with the Hampstead community.
- Packet Pickup and On Site Registration -
- Thursday May 12th Axis Fitness Hampstead 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Race Start: 6:30pm
- Race prices reduced for an optional T-shirt add on. T-shirts will be $15.00 and proceeds from sales will go to local athletic teams.
- Post race music and festivities at the finish line party!
- The course will leave the parking lot near Food Lion in Hampstead and head toward Salters Haven right on the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway. You will run flat brand new paved roads in the Salters Haven neighborhood and then return back to Axis fitness for a post race celebration.
- The course will be 4 miles
- You can walk, run or just have a good time!
- Click here for map
- Top awards will receive gift cards to Axis Fitness, Without Limits, Ironclad Golf & Beer Garden and other local businesses.
The Hampstead 4 mile race will benefit Topsail Middle School athletics.
During the planning of our first years race we realized how important funding is to this athletic population. We want to help! ! The Hampstead 4 mile race will work hard to raise money and give a donation back to tis areas middle school athletics.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
The course will begin in the Axis Fitness/Callibur Car Wash parking lot just off US 17. You can park in the Food Lion parking. The race will go behind Food Lion, down a short gravel path to the flat and fast main roads of Majestic Oaks and Salters Haven Neighborhoods. The race will then return behind Food Lion and finish in front of Axis Fitness Hampstead.